Informasi ini meneruskan dari LinkeDin, barangkalai bermanfaat
See how you compare to 566 applicants
- 2/10 skills match
- 566 applicants
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Consumer Goods
ConnectionsYou have 0 connections at this company.Add >
This role is responsible to lead and coordinate a wide variety of identified and approved initiatives and projects designed to improve processes and performance in all areas of the supply chain. He/She is also responsible for Company Enabler project driven and initiative, and ensure day to day enabler plan execute as per target and plan.
- Bachelor or Master degree from any disciplines with minimum 3-5 year experience in medium to high volume manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Minimum Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Ability to work cross-functionally, manage diverse group and influence, deploy and manage strategic initiatives
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Confidence and integrity
- Organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under diverse and simultaneous demands in a FMCG environment
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Value Stream mapping and A3, Kaizen, OEE Concept, Supply Chain Process and Finance Supply Chain.
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
- Supply Chain
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.
About the company
Arnott’s portfolio of brands includes household names like Tim Tam, Shapes, Iced VoVo, SAO, Vita-Weat, Salada and Tiny Teddy. As one of the largest food companies in the Asia Pacific region, Arnott’s ongoing growth is supported by KKR’s investment in the business and its iconic brands.
Arnott’s regional headquarters are based in Sydney with operations in Western Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Bekasi, Indonesia. In addition, the portfolio includes Campbell’s simple meals businesses in Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Japan, and manufacturing operations in Australia and Malaysia.