- Actively recruiting
To delivery set targets for new product development, product improvement, value creation, and sales/plant support with set guidelines from Senior RD&I Lead.
- Execute laboratory work covering a range of technical projects
- Provide technical support to other internal functions such as marketing, sales, operations and procurement.
- Maintain laboratory functionality at required standard
- Maintain Quality system in the Company
- Implement HSES plan as set by Technical Lead
- Execute assigned experimentation with guidance from superior and carry out relevant tests to evaluate formulation properties
- Analyse tested results and draw conclusion to discuss with Senior RD&I Lead
- Identify abnormalities in experimental parameters or result and highlight observed details to supervisor
Data Entry of experimental output in a condensed, tabulated or
graphical format to concisely and effectively communicate results and
- Provide support to operations/sales /marketing through investigation of formulation shortfall and complaints and proposed process or procedure to address issues
- Conduct bench marking exercise against competitors’ products to check competitiveness of product in market.
- Evaluate test according to both SESAME test method and compliance to local standard as required to ensure that our product pass local requirements
- Input formulations into Business system - in PV and update SDS for all products
- Maintain laboratory smooth functioning through adequate supplies of materials used for daily activities
- Maintain equipment functionality through pre-defined calibration schedule.
- Review and update procedure as per external or internal requirements or changes
- Maintain quality system to pass annual ISO9001, ISO14001 and Product Listing Scheme audit
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisation skill
- Good practical, analytical and laboratory skill
- Process good interpersonal skill
- Degree with 1-3 years related industry experience.
Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 23323
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.